Here is a list of dreamy items from Etsy that I would love to have! Please feel free to purchase any or all of the above in time for Christmas!
1. The most precious bags with hand stamped cameras...so cute! These are from my blogger friend, Alli's Etsy Shop, Hooray Design. I love her store!
2. A beautiful bangle created by Magnolija Dress. Her creations are so dream-like! I love this beautiful bangle. It is called the Snow with Cream Bangle...how cute?!
3. This beautifully silver plated bowl that has been painted and turned into a chalkboard! So Cute! This extraordinary little beauty can be found in a shop on Etsy that is based in my hometown of Birmingham, AL, The French Flea Shop.
4. These beautiful tags are from the Etsy shop, Seasonal Delights. I placed an order at her shop a couple of weeks ago and received my beautiful Christmas tags and hand stamped ribbon. She is an artist! Her work is so nostalgic and sweet! Love her work!
5. Okay, this necklace just blows my socks off! I think if wouldn't brighten any one's day, don't you? I think I might have to break down and buy this for myself before Christmas! What a beauty! The necklace and other beautiful pieces can be found here, Miss Bee Designs.
6. Last but not least, is this precious, old typewriter. I have always wanted one and I think this one is so darling. The typewriter isn't the only vintage piece, Lovely Vintage, etc. has. This Etsy store is heavenly if you love old and beautiful things!
In other news, I will be putting up my Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations in my room this week! I am so excited. My family started decorating for Christmas in early November about 10 years ago. I cheered in high school and my sister twirled, so once the holidays started Mom and Dad ran out of time to decorate, because my sister and I kept them so busy! So, we started doing it on Halloween. It has become a Thomas Family tradition. It is a little strange to have our tree up this early but we do enjoy it. And besides, my Mom takes down our Christmas decorations down on the 25th after all of our family leaves so it sort of balances out, I suppose. Weird family, I know! ha!