Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am home and there is no place like it.

This song has been my prayer for a few days now.



Hello sweet and wonderful friends! I am home! I am in tears, honestly. I am so happy to be home. I know that I needed to spend the time that I did with Dr. Abdallah and his treatment plan but I didn't think I could make it another day so far from home and away from my sister and my dad. As my sweet sister posted for me, the hosptial stay was completely unplanned and it came as a shock. I was already so tired and sick in Dr. Abdallah's office but when he told me that I was going to have to be admitted, I completely had a breakdown in his office.

There were so many times through out this past week that all I could say was, "Thank you God" and "Please God". I couldn't finish. I took it for granted that the Lord knew what my heart was crying. I can't tell you how much it means to know that I had an army of prayer warriors on my side. Thank you all so much for your care and prayers this past week. I hope you all know how much it means to me.

I am not quite back to myself just yet but I am going to be posting a compelete update in a few days. It seems too overwhelming at the moment.

Below is what I have been looking forward to basically since I left last Sunday!



Isn't this the sweetest photo? Sophie is never so sweet and sleepy. Maybe she missed me... She just put her little head on my laptop for a second. I cannot believe I snapped a photo that fast!



9 comments:

Yasmin said...

So happy to hear you're back home! You've been in my prayers and today I found myself wondering if you were back. Thanks be to God who always sustains His children :D

(Romans 8:26)

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Glad you are home! Rest up!

Kelly said...

Sophie is too cute! So glad you're home <3

_ffyona said...

Glad you're home dear. DO rest more yeah. I have been thinking and praying for you.

xo

Emily Rose said...

I've been praying for you, I'm glad you are home! Get some rest! :) <3

Anonymous said...

Bless you Heather!

xoxo, Barb (Hene)

Breezy said...

Glad to hear you are back safe at home! I hope you rest up quickly and enjoy your family!

Blessings,
-Breezy

Anonymous said...

So, so, so THRILLED that you are back home! I have more to write but as I *just* got the notice to 'pack up & be ready to leave in 45 minutes', it will have to wait.
praying for you,
HveHope

quietspirit said...

Heather:
Praise the Lord, you are home. I wondered about you over the weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...