Monday, May 2, 2011

Just an update.

Thank you all so much for your generous words of support and your prayers after Friday's post.
Our electricity returned last night. We were very fortunate to have a generator while we were without power, though. 
It isn't quite back to business as usual at our house but it is getting there.
Thanks again for your love.

source

I had such concrete plans for my blog for last month but that obviously didn't happen. I have given myself a break and try to tell myself it is okay if I don't stick to my schedule. I should have known better...schedules don't really work with me! 
Anyway, I am hoping to slowly but surely start blogging again. I miss blogging and reading your blogs terribly. 
I am feeling a little stronger these days. I am still not eating meals at the table regularly and I am still bed bound BUT I have started to get bored! That is great news! Because if I am bored that means I am feeling some better! I will take every little bit of good news.

Have a great week friends! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin Ward said...

I love it when you pop on to update us! But don't ever feel like you HAVE to blog. Sometimes I start to feel stressed about blogging, but then I rememeber - I don't have to do it. I should only do it when it's fun for me. I don't want it to stress you out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...