Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Week in Pictures

Last week was a really good week. I felt better than I have in months and I was able to do a few things and see a couple of friends. I was a bad blogger last week! haha!

Monday

My lovely package wrapping goodies arrive from The Gilded Bee. You should visit her blog too. She has such pretty things!


Tuesday

Holly got a haircut and posed for pictures. She is so photogenic. I can't get over how totally cute this little puppy is. I am so in love with her.


Wednesday
 
My friend Jerica came over and visited for a little bit. She brought me some wonderful organic bath goodies! I was quite envious of her necklace! ;)
 
 
Thursday
 
Another visit with a friend! (See, I told you it was a great week!) My best friend Becca came by with her son, Jay. Isn't he a doll?! Laterwe went to dinner and had sushi.
 

 
Friday
Friday was puppy class but I was exhausted and didn't go. Mom took Holly to class for me and I stayed home and slept almost all day. Later that night I did make Martha Stewart tissue paper flowers. I found a kit at TJ-Maxx for $4!! Can't beat that!



Saturday was the day of my birthday party and it was so fun and so beautiful! I can't wait to post about it tomorrow.

I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs!

1 comment:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

you need to let me know when you are taking visitors or wanting to eat a little dinner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...