Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some things that are making me happy.

I have felt quite bad today. I haven't been able to be out of bed very much. I hate these kind of days. I am getting ready to go to bed. I have my block scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7. I am glad it is early for a couple of reasons: 1. I can't eat after midnight, so the earlier I have it done the faster I can eat breakfast! 2. At 7 am, I shouldn't have to wait too long.

Anyway, Holly is asleep on the foot of my bed and that just makes me so happy. All day today I have been thinking about things that make me happy. And here are a few things that I thought about.

My birthday party and the lovely cupcakes that we will get to eat next weekend!


This book. I saw it at the bakery where we ordered my cupcakes and I really want it! It is so pretty!

 

I can't wait until everyday looks likes this!



I can't wait for my wonderful goodies to arrive from the The Gilded Bee! Yay for that! She is soooo talented!



(notice the lorina lemonade bottles in the background!)

I love listening to the Evening Soundtrack when I feel bad.


And finally, Mango sorbet. I love it!



photos form here, here, here, here, here and here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...