Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Love You, Blogs & Tea.

Hello Friends!

I felt like making that greeting a little fancy today. So, hello. How are you?


So, I was thinking the other night about blogging and my blogging habits (and lack there of, sometimes) and wondering if anyone ever felt the same way I did about their blogs and their own personal blogging habits. I thought we could have a little "mini bloggers' forum" today. I would really like to know what you guys think about blogging, reading other blogs, commenting, etc.


Is is just me or do any of you ever feel slightly intimidated leaving a commment on a new blog? A blog that is new to you, anyway. I feel like I am in a big classroom with my hand in the air and I am asking a stupid question. Do you ever feel that way? I always debate on whether to leave a comment or not, if I don't "know" the blogger. I tell myself that everyone loves comments, no matter who leaves them but that still doesn't help me much. But just for the record,I adore comments and I don't care who you are! :) Stranger or not-all comments are welcomed on this blog. Whether you want to comment on the topic or hand or just say, "hello", feel free to leave me one. And if you ever feel uncomfortable leaving a comment you can always email me.

How you you all find new blogs? Honestly, I have found most of my blogs by looking at my current friends' blog roll. A couple of blogs I discovered through google when I was looking something up. But for the most part, I find them through you all! What about you?

And I hope I am not the only one that feels this way but I am going to admit it...I usually scream out loud when I see that I have new follower! ha! What about you guys? Does that make you excited too or do you not really care about the number of followers you have?

Well, I can't wait to see what you guys are thinking and your opinions.
Have a great weekend.
photos from here & here

2 comments:

The Atwoods said...

Hey Heather! Great topic! I don't feel intimidated to comment on someone's blog--unless they have like 13,000 followers and 200+ comments after each blog entry. Then, I just feel like I'm probably going to get lost in the commentsphere! :)

I admit, like you, I do a little shout (and happy dance) when I see I have a new follower. That's because mine and my hubby's life is really not that exciting, so I'm fascinated to find people actually want to read about our shenanigans. :)

Blessings for you today!

Brittany said...

Haha. You sound just like me!! I scream when I get a new follower too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...