Friday, May 14, 2010

Seriously?

So, I had an eye appointment today. No big deal, right? (It really wasn't!) I just needed to have my eyes checked and get some contacts and new glasses. I really like my doctor. I always get nervous during my exams because I feel soooo stupid because I can't see the letters on the wall. But that is stupid too because that is why I am there in the first place!! I know this but I still feel so silly because I can't see! Crazy! Anyway, Dr. Renaud makes me feel a little less silly about the whole thing.

After today's exam, he tells me that I need Bifocals!!?! What? I'm only 27! I mean, come on....

I'm not upset. I actually found it quite comical!


Did you know Benjamin Franklin invented Bifocals? I didn't until today.

photo credit

3 comments:

Yasmin said...

Ha! I had an eye appt last week and my prescription needs umping (but no bifocals yet, LOL). What was really unpleasant was being told I had both dry eyes and allergies so 2 different eye drops for at least ONE MONTH!! I HATE eye drops :((((

Enjoy your day :-)

quietspirit said...

Heather:
Bifocals aren't bad. They do take a bit of getting used to. When I went to work in 2004, I had to go to tri-focals. They are nice for computer work. But watching TV can be a trip. I have to figure our if the set is mid-range or far-range.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog when you get a chance and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...