Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bad Days...boo


 My nurse Carrie came yesterday and I got my weekly IV. I really like Carrie. She is so funny and super, super nice. When she starts my IVs she always gets on her knees and says that she is in "her praying position" and then continues to say that she needs to be in that praying position if she wants to get me on the first stick. Seriously, she makes me laugh. And she is able to get me the first time, now. Just in case in you wanted to know.
The IV hydration isn't helping like it was. It makes me kind of sad. I was getting about two days where I felt better but I don't seem to be getting those two days very much anymore. Maybe it is just the time of year because this is a bad time of year for me. Anyway...

The last few days have been kind of bad. Thank goodness for Zofran (nausea medicine), iPods and Christmas trees! Seriously, I love Christmas trees and I could just stare at mine all day, which basically is what Holly and I do.

And on a totally random sidenote-I heard on the nightly news that it is colder in Florida than in Maine! What?! So much for Glober Warming, I guess.



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...