Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Frills



Before we proceed with today's post, remember, to go here and send me your questions for an upcoming post. I love to hear from you!


How many times have I said that I L.O.V.E. banners? Alot, I know.
Because I really love banners! Anytime, any place. I love them. 

Can you guess what today's frills is all about?
That's right. Banners!

I love this mini fabric bunting for a cake. Precious.

Filling a whole room with strands of beautiful fabric bunting would be pretty.


A birthday photo banner! Too cute! This is from Danyelle's birthday party from {dandee}. I love her blog! She has the cutest things!


I love these colors. Look how cute that fence looks now! :)
You can spruce up a chair or two with a banner as well!



And I love this on the card! What a great way to use some of your paper or fabric scraps!



And I really fell in love with this mini "hello" banner greeting card.
It can be purchased at the Etsy shop, Reflects the Moon.



Have any of  you ever made a fabric bunting or birthday banner?  Send me the link or email me a photo because I would love to see them!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...