Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project Life: Week 19



Well, after a very long hiatus, I am finally back to Project Life. It is about time! I think the last week that I posted photos was week 12! Geesh!
And after last week's post, I think I jinxed myself because I only took 3 photos last week. But I am not going to beat myself up because I count it as a victory that I took some at all!

So, without further delay...last week!

Sunday, May 8
Sunday was, of course, Mother's Day. I sure do love my Mom. Haley and I got her two more charms to add to her charm bracelet. We each choose a charm every holiday, birthday, etc., that represents us in some way and give them to Mom. Her bracelet is starting to get full. This Mother's Day, we gave her the two on the far left. The camera is from me and the lipstick is from Haley. I made the gift box last year. I thought it turned out pretty cute. The other side is decorated too. Mom saved it and I re-used it this year! 



Monday, May 9
Oh my word! One word...heavenly! You guys have to try this sorbet! This blood orange sorbet by Talenti is so good! They make gelato too but I haven't tried it. I love, love, love sorbet in the summer. It is such a treat! This stuff is so addictive! Run to the store and get some!! And after Mom got this for me at the store, I saw where Paula Deen had it in her monthly magazine. ;)

And I also have been doing some "summer reading"! ha! I have enjoyed my May magazines! 


 Tuesday, May 10
So, I picked up the 3rd season of the The Real Housewives of NYC the week before and I spent the early part of the week having myself a little Housewives marathon. Geesh, those ladies are seriously crazy! I think this shows proves that apparently money makes you rude, obnoxious and seriously deluded about the world. Just saying! All that said, I love this show and I am so addicted!


I know. This was a pitiful excuse for Project Life. Can't wait to see your weeks!
Happy Tuesday.

I am linking up at Jessica's blog today for Project Life Tuesday.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin Ward said...

Some how I have never watched any of the Real Housewives show. Maybe I should find some on Netflix. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...