Thursday, July 30, 2009

a very delightful disaster

It is a scrapbook bonanza in my room right now! :) With the help of my Mom, I have turned the area right in front of my bedroom window into a super-duper scrapbook workspace. It has been heavenly. I am 2 years behind in my scrapbook pages...so sad! I put in an order for over 300 photos on Snapfish a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed working late into the night for the last week or so. Anytime I am feeling up to it, I get to work. With my workspace and all of my crafting items out, I can stop anytime I start feeling bad and then go back to work again when I feel up to it. It has been a blast!!

1 comment:

BPremo said...

Hi Heather. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I just wanted to let you know that if you are in Tuscaloosa, there is going to be another Art at the Square on August 29th.

I love your blog header, it's so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...