Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Times

This creation is dedicated to all of my wonderful and dear friends that I met in Tucson, four years ago. Dream Street at Canyon Ranch is for young adults suffering from chronic or fatal illnesses. Twenty-somethings from around the country are invited to stay at Canyon Ranch and share our stories and help heal one another. I must say that God brought some incredible souls into my life that week. I was forever changed and will be forever grateful because I was-and continue to be- surrounded by nearly 20 other people, who can somewhat share in the roller coaster ride that comes when you have a Chronic and misunderstood illness. for a week, we left the outside world behind and lived together in what was quickly named, "The Real World for Sick People".
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Dream Street 2005
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ugh, Heather I loved the Dream Street slide show! It brought tears to my eyes! Thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...