Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Post


My new blogger friend (and real life friend) Rachel has made my day! :)

Rachel is probably my oldest friend, ever. We were the only two children at Second Baptist Church for years! We were surrounded by adults who loved, pampered and spoiled us to pieces. We both eventually found new church families and lost touch over the years as so many friends do. In February we ran in to each other in Target and we have since tried to keep in touch through Facebook.

Rachel is a wonderful, Godly woman and I am so honored to call her a friend. She has a great blog, The Pilston Papers. You must visit her.


She blogged about my bedroom, which made me very happy because my bedroom is very special to me. Here is the original post and photos that Rachel blogged about. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Technically- I knew you before you were born. I just dont remember any of that. I do remember eating Oatmeal Creme Pies at your house, playing in the awesome playhouse you had, and you and Haley always sleeping in sponge-rollers!I did see Teddy in your bedroom post, You need to do a post on Teddy. He is very old and has a lot of history.

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy to see you are blogging and have updated! WONDERFUL!!! God bless you, darling, as you record your journey of life and make us all a part of your wonderful world! with love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...