Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let the Christmas shopping begin. {Check.}

Soooo cute! :) My holiday shopping has started.




Remember the other day when I was telling you about all the little goodies from Etsy that I wanted for Christmas. Well, I can check these cuties off my list!
Cute camera bags from Hooray Design....{check!} I am so glad that I can call Alli a blogger friend.

When I get them I have an idea of a simple little gift for my friends for Christmas that I will have to share. (I hope they aren't reading! ha!)

Love, Heather

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love handmade gifts =) The love that goes into them makes them extra special! I better start x-mas shopping too, or else I may end up in a hot mess like last year lol. found you on SITS. have a great day!

if you're interested you should stop by and check out my 100th post giveaway =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...