Friday, February 12, 2010

a reflection of love.

Our Parents Love is a Glimpse at God’s Love



Okay, so I am going to admit, I do find myself looking up into the heavens sometimes and asking God, “Do you love me? Why I am sick?” And I have to say that He answers back pretty remarkably. Would my parents purposely hurt me? NO! Do my parents do everything in this world to help me through each day? ABSOLUTLEY. Would my parents give up anything to save me from despair? YES! And knowing that my parents love for me is so powerful and so overwhelming reminds me that God’s love for me is over the moon compared to my parents’ love for me. That is pretty incredible. So, when I don’t know what in the world is going on with my life and I want to know if God is punishing me or if He had turned His back, I look to my parents and instantly I am reminded of God’s all consuming and amazingly perfect love, comfort and care.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...