Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday's Frills


Do y'all love balloons as much as me? I love huge bundles of latex balloons. I think they make any occasion child-like and fun!
Enjoy!
Have a great weekend friends!

 Balloons at a wedding? Why not?!


 Love this!


Dior apparently likes balloons too. I know this ad campaign is a little old but I still think it is perfect! It is just so girlie and dreamy!


And NieNie knows how to do balloons justice! How great is the family photo?


Don't these balloons just create something magical at Christmas?! When I saw this photo on NieNie's blog, I just gasped! Ohhhh!


Martha Stewart stands behind the power of balloons too.
(This is my all time favorite color combo!)

So pretty and fun!


And finally my absolute favorite balloon photo! Because I love all thing miniature, this spoke to my heart! ha!
So precious, right?!


I hope y'all had a great day! Grab a balloon this weekend. It will make you happy!
I promise.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Oh, I love those Martha Stewart balloons. So fabulous!

Kelli said...

ahhhhh I adore those photos. I love ballooons too ;) how fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...