Monday, July 18, 2011

Update from the hospital

Hi friends

I am typing this from my iPod. After going to the ER again last night for those "spells", I was admitted. It looks like I will be here a few days. They are testing me from top to bottom. I am really hoping that my next post will be that the doctors have found something. That is what I am hoping and praying for. Tomorrow, I should be getting some results from some bloodwork that I had done last week... I am very anxious to get those results!

Take care everyone and thank you for checking on me.

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Atwoods said...

Praying for wisdom for the Doctors! Please keep us posted here! I hope you feel better sweet friend!

The Pilston's said...

Praying!

Vicki Dvorak said...

Praying for you, Heather. Big hug coming your way! xo

Tracy said...

More praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...