Monday, February 7, 2011

Where have the days gone? Time goes by so fast. Too fast sometimes. I am still feeling pretty crummy but my sleep seems to be back on track (YES!) and I ate supper at the table last night which is such a huge deal for me when I am feeling bad! That is two major improvements in just a few days. I am very happy about that.

I am kind of bummed because I only took 1 photo last week for Project Life. I am not beating myself up though because I just have to take things as they come. Hopefully, I will do better this week.

I have been listening to this song a lot. It really speaks to me. 


Are there songs that you like to listen to when you are feeling down in the dumps? I would love to know what they are!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli said...

have you heard "Love Never Fails" by Brandon Heath? OR my new fave anything by karla adolphe :) <3.

I am so glad you emailed me. I prayed for you during my run yesterday and today and was wondering, "will I hear from her"...so thank you :) and we are so blog buddies. I'm so happy I found you. <3

hugs. kelli

The Atwoods said...

I love this song, Heather! I hear it quite often on our radio and it makes me tear up!

Oh by the way, I nominated you for the stylish blogger award! You can check my blog for the details...congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...