Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Project Life: Week 10


This week's Project Life is a little sparse. I was feeling a little poorly after my block on Tuesday and then to top things off I fainted in public (again!) on Thursday. It was a rough week and there were not to many things that I felt like documenting but here are a few highlights.

Sunday, March 6


I made my happy birthday banner last year before my birthday party at home. I love it so much that I wanted to see it all month long. So, Mom strung it up for me. It was a few days late getting up but better late than never!

Monday, March 7


I had a little late night snack. I think Fresca is the perfect popcorn drink! I watched The Real Housewives of Miami. I just love the Real Housewives; It is my guilty pleasure for sure. All those women are crazy! My favorites are NY and Washington, D.C.

Friday, March 11


Paging Nurse Haley! She started my IV for me again this week. I was feeling pretty lousy so she started me some fluids on Friday. And she started the IV in a more difficult spot this time and she did a GREAT job! I am telling y'all, she is the best sister


I know! Sparse right? But at least I got a few. This week's post is so puny, I don't think I am going to link up at Jessica's blog today but be sure and stop by and check out the other bloggers' Project Life Tuesday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Sorry you had such a rough week! Bummer. But I just love that birthday banner you made! Super cute. :)

Julie {love, julie} said...

That banner is adorable! Sorry about your rough week :(

alli/hooray said...

Sorry for your rough week, but thanks for sharing some of the highlights!

In light of what's happening in Japan, I've been trying to focus on all of the blessings - even the smallest of them - in my life. No matter what, there is always at least something to be thankful for :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...